Basic information about Lightworks, including capital and date of establishment.
- Company name
- Lightworks Corporation
- July 1st, 2001
- 148.5 million JPY (including capital reserve)
- Corporate Headquarter
Kojimachi KS Square 5-3-3 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Natsuo Eguchi
- Provision of a next-generation learning management and human
resources development platform and accompanying consulting services
- Main Services
- CAREERSHIP®, an integrated learning management system (LMS)
- E-learning materials for business education (Japanese, English and Chinese)
- E-learning material creation tool
- E-learning material production service
- Training for global human resources ”Global Management Training (GMT)”
- Consulting services related to skills assessment and systematization, etc.
- Approx. 100 (consolidated companies included)
- Corporate shareholders
- SCSK Corporation
NTT Resonant Inc. etc.
- Sojitz Corporation
- The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited/The Johnan Shinkin Bank
- Construction / Real estate
- Takenaka Corporation/Nomura Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corporation/Asahi Group Holdings,Ltd./Sharp Corporation/Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd./TOMY Company,Ltd./TDK Corporation/Bridgestone Corporation/POLA Inc.
- Information & communication
- SCSK Corporation/NTT DATA Corporation/Startia, Inc./Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation
- Retail / Food & beverage
- AEON Co., Ltd./JINS HOLDINGS Inc./ENEOS Corporation/Starbucks Coffee Japan, Ltd./Lawson, Inc.
- Adecco Group/Eikoh Inc./SEGA ENTERTAINMENT Co. Ltd.,/All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd./Tokyu Sports Oasis/TOHO CINEMAS Ltd./Rakuten, Inc.
〒102-0083 Kojimachi KS Square 5-3-3 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
【JR Sobu Line/Central Line】Yotsuya Station Kojimachi Exit
【Tokyo Metro: Namboku Line/Marunouchi Line】Yotsuya Station Exit 3
【Tokyo Metro: Yurakucho Line】Kojimachi Station Exit 2